Sharpen your fangs and descend upon the Vampire: The Masquerade universe
Swedish developer Sharkmob has officially announced launch of its dark and thrilling free-to-play Battle Royale title, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. The third-person action shooter will descend upon the masses on April 27, 2022.
Take to the streets of Prague and be a part of epic battles between ruthless vampires fighting to dominate the night, armed with supernatural powers, weapons and cunning.
PlayStation 5 players can expect a more immersive experience, with not just high-quality graphics, but also smart use of the DualSense controller’s features and Tempest 3D audio to push things to the next level.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will be free to play for all players. If players are thirsting for more, the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition is available for pre-order, bringing 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customize their characters even more and 1,000 tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
“After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob has been implementing feedback from the game’s community, and we can’t wait to show fans how the game has progressed. We’re delighted to be bringing the game to a new audience of PlayStation 5 players and are excited to be launching the full game this April in all its glory,” said producer David Sirland.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will be available on both PS5 and PC, with crossplay functionality to ensure that players will always have a fight on their hands.
Diving Into Bloodhunt on PS5
- Prague in detail – Players will battle in a highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology – The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby threats or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents.
- Thrilling battle at your fingertips – The DualSense takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night – The controller’s light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat – The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring the immersion up a notch with high-fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.